Emerson Network Power introduced the NITX-300 series of embedded motherboards. The NITX-300 series is a Nano-ITX (120 mm by 120 mm) form factor motherboard. The NITX-300 features the Intel Atom Processor E6xx (0.6 GHz to 1.3 GHz), Intel Platform Controller Hub EG20T, up to 1 GB soldered DDR2 memory, a low-height profile, passive cooling capability, and extended temperature capability. The module supports Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Embedded 7 Standard and MeeGo Linux.
Emerson Network Power NITX-300 Embedded Motherboard Highlights
- Intel Atom Processor E6xx (0.6 GHz to 1.3 GHz)
- Intel Platform Controller Hub EG20T
- Up to 1 GB soldered DDR2 memory
- A SATA interface to enable connection of a physical or solid state disk
- A PCI Express Mini Card slot to enable Wi-Fi/WiMAX connectivity
- A CAN interface to enable connection to vehicle test systems
- A Lite SSD connector for use with robust solid state drives
- A MicroSD memory card connector to enable removable storage
- Temperature range option from -20 to +70 degrees Celsius
- Passive cooling capability
- Supports dual displays with LVDS and VGA connectivity
- Gigabit Ethernet, PCI Express and multiple USB and serial interfaces
Emerson Network Power’s NITX-300 series is ideal for medical carts, portable instruments, set-top boxes, digital signage, media players, and test devices.
More information: Emerson Network Power