Ethernet Direct introduced the RWM-824 Ethernet I/O module. The RWM-824 features a built-in web server that provides eight isolated open collector (source type) output and eight isolated wet contact (sink, source type) digital input channels. Each output channel supports 300mA current driving @ 10 to 40VDC and each digital input channel supports counter input (32 bits and 500Hz max).
RWM-824 Ethernet I/O Module Features
- 8 isolated open collector (source type) output
- 8 isolated wet contact (sink, source type) digital input channels
- Easy configuration, I/O monitoring and I/O control
- Plug and play I/O to Ethernet module without the need for programming or HTML skills
- Embedded Web Server and Web HMI
- Supports Modbus/TCP protocol that makes perfect integration to SCADA software
- Equipped with two way isolation protection on Ethernet and I/O
- Equipped with power isolation protection
- Comes with Dual Watch Dog feature
The Ethernet Direct RWM-824 enables configuration, I/O monitoring and I/O control with a web browser. In addition to web HMI function, RWM-824 is a plug and play I/O to Ethernet module that does not require programming or HTML skills. The RWM-824 helps engineers create dynamic web page for I/O monitoring and I/O control. RWM-824 also supports Modbus/TCP protocol for integration of SCADA software.
More information: Ethernet Direct