The Axiomtek iCON-1141 is a series of Fast Ethernet media converters that translate transmission signals from 100BASE-TX cable to 100BASE-FX fiber optic cable. The RoHS compliant and IP30-rated iCON-1141 has a temperature range from -40°C to +75°C. The Fast Ethernet media converters meet NEMA TS1/2 standard for traffic control equipment, complied with the standard of IEC61850-3 and IEEE1613 for electric utility automation applications, and meets EN50121-4 safety standard for railway applications. The Axiomtek iCON-1141 Fast Ethernet media converters are available now.
iCON-1141 Fast Ethernet Media Converters Features
- Complies with IEC61850 EMC and environment requirement, and IEEE1613 standard for substation and power automation
- Complies with EN50121-4 environmental requirement for railway applications
- Complies with NEMA TS1 and TS2 environmental requirements for traffic control equipment
- DIP switch configuration for “Link-Fault-Pass-Through”, link down alarm, speed, duplex mode
- 768K bits buffer memory
- 10/100Mbps-full/half-duplex, auto-negotiation, auto-MDI/MDIX
- Full wire-speed forwarding rate
- Alarms for power and port link failure by relay output
- Redundant power inputs with terminal block and DC jack
- -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +167°F) operating temperature range
- Hardened aluminum case
- Supports DIN-rail, panel or rack mounting
The iCON-1141 includes Link Fault Pass-Through to help users quickly identify network errors, and offers redundant power and relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss from power failure and port link failure. The Fast Ethernet media converters are ideal for electric utility automation applications, such as substation, wind power systems, hydro power plants, and distributed energy resources and water control system.
Axiomtek’s iCON-1141 hardened media converters are available in all types of fiber cabling and connector types. The RJ-45 port on this unit provides auto-MDIX and auto-negotiation. The iCON-1141 series comes equipped with a wide voltage range from 12 to 48 VDC redundant power input via a terminal block or power jack, and is secured with Power Polarity Reverse and an Overload Current Resettable Fuse. The iCON-1141 series features front-facing LED indicators for continues status reports on network speed, duplex media access control connection, and network traffic. The device can be DIN-rail, panel, or rack mounted.
More information: Axiomtek