ADLINK Technology introduced the HDV62 PCI Express high-definition frame grabber. The ADLINK HDV62 features a field programmable gate array (FPGA), 512 MB memory buffer, uncompressed image acquisition and video streaming in full 1080p HD. The frame grabber offers 1920x1080p resolution, progressive scan, and noise reduction for greater image quality. The HDV62 offers the ability to stream uncompressed image to the host PC, in addition to color space conversion in real-time via on-board hardware in order to offload repetitive tasks from the host CPU. The HDV62 is now available with a list price of $999.
ADLINK HDV62 Frame Grabber Features
- Uncompressed 1920 x 1080p, 60 fps video streams
- Supports both digital, and component analog video inputs
- PCI Express x4 interface
- Hardware color space conversion
- 512 MB of DDR2 SDRAM frame buffer
- Configurable EDID
- 4 TTL digital inputs/outputs and 1 trigger output
- Includes Microsoft DirectShow application development software package
- Color space conversion, supporting RGB, YUV, and monochrome pixel output formats, is performed on the HDV62 in real-time
The HDV62 is ideal for medical imaging, scientific imaging, military application and high-end video surveillance system integrators by providing uncompressed video streaming up to 1920x1080p at 60 fps and lossless pixel information for both spatial and frequency domain analysis.
More info: ADLINK Technology Machine Vision