WIN Enterprises rolled out the PL-80230 1U rackmount networking platform. The PL-80230 supports Intel Core2 Duo, Core2 Quad, Pentium, or Celeron processors. The Win PL-80230 can run Linux (Fedora, MontaVista, SUSE), Microsoft Windows Embedded, Microsoft Windows XP, and Microsoft Windows CE 6.0. The network appliance is RoHS, FCC and CE compliant. The PL-80230 is available now for evaluation and priced at $554 in OEM quantities.
The Win PL-80230 network appliance features two unbuffered and non-ECC DDR3 800/1066MHz DIMM sockets (up to 4GB memory), 3.5″ SATA HDD, CompactFlash, PCI Express x8, mini PCI socket, PCI expansion slot, 6 GbE LAN ports (expandable to a maximum of 14 GbE Ethernet ports), dual USB 2.0 ports, one RJ-45 console port, and LED indicators.
Win PL-80230 Highlights
- Supports Intel Core 2 Dual, Core 2 Quad, Pentium and Celeron D processors
- Supports 1333 MHz front-side bus and max 4GB Dual-Channel DDR3 800/1066MHz system memory
- Networking I/O architecture
- PCI Express x8/x4/x1
- Supports flexible max 14 GbE ports, both copper and fiber
- RoHS, FCC, and CE compliant
- OEM customizations can include logos, unique chassis color and bezel design
- Supports Linux (Fedora, MontaVista, SUSE), Microsoft Windows Embedded, Microsoft Windows XP, and Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
- 3.5″ SATA HDD and CompactFlash
- Mini PCI socket and PCI expansion slot
- Dual USB 2.0 ports and RJ-45 console port
- LED indicators
More info: WIN Enterprises