Axiomtek announced the DSA-200 all-in-one network control box for digital signage application. The DSA-200 features the Intel Core 2 Duo or Celeron M processor, Intel GM45+ICH9M chipset, DDR3 800/1066 (up to 4GB system memory), MiniPCI Express for 802.11 wireless LAN connection, 10/100/1000 Ethernet port, VGA, DVI out, and four USB 2.0 ports. The network control box is ideal for transportation, healthcare, corporate, education, financial services, retail, and entertainment applications.
The RoHS-compliance DSA-200 will be available at the end of August 2010.
Axiomtek DSA-200 Network Control Box Features
- All-in-one digital signage engine box
- Supports AUO 46″, 42″, and 32″ 1920 x 1080p full HD LCD
- Pluggable CPU board design eases maintenance and upgrading CPU, DRAM and HDD
- Intel Core 2 Duo/Celeron M processor with Intel GM45+ICH9M chipset
- VGA, DVI out, and four USB 2.0 ports
- Complete solution kit for system integrators
- Built-in 450 watt power supply for LCD and PC player
- Supports MiniPCI Express for 802.11 wireless LAN and one 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- VESA FPMPMI compliant flat panel mounting for suspension mounting
- Thickness of only 48mm
More info: Axiomtek