Microchip Technology launched the PIC18F K22 8-bit microcontrollers (MCUs). The PIC18F K22 MCUs feature operation from 1.8 to 5.5V, several communication channels, 8 to 128 KB Flash memory, peripherals for mTouch capacitive touch-sensing applications, a 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC), multiple PWMs, and additional timers. All of the new MCUs feature nanoWatt XLP technology for eXtreme Low Power operation, with industry-leading sleep currents down to 20 nA.
The PIC18FXXK22 MCUs are available in PDIP, QFN, SOIC, SSOP and TQFP packages of various sizes, in pin counts ranging from 20 to 80. Prices start at $0.60 each in high volume. Samples and volume-production quantities are available now.
K22 MCU Features
- Operation from 1.8 to 5.5V
- Several communication channels
- 8 to 128 KB Flash memory
- Peripherals for mTouch capacitive touch-sensing applications
- 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
- Multiple PWMs
- Additional timers
- nanoWatt XLP technology
- eXtreme Low Power operation
- Sleep currents down to 20 nA