The Ensemble 6000 Series 6U OpenVPX GSC6200 GPU Processing Module, from Mercury Computer Systems, is ideal for embedded rugged defense surveillance platform, performing processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED). The GSC6200 module is a dual-site MxM carrier module that can be populated with either one or two MxM modules. The MxMs on the GSC6200 can support either ATI or nVIDIA GPUs. Each MxM module supports two single-link DVI interfaces from each MxM site to the front panel and the backplane for carrying uncompressed digital video data.
Mercury Ensemble GSC6200 GPU Processing Module Highlights
- Dual MxM sites support either ATI or nVIDIA GPUs, each with two single-link DVI interfaces
- 48-lane, 12-port PCI Express Gen2 switch to backplane
- Software-controlled management features
- CUDA sofware enviroment for nVIDIA-based GPUs
- CAL softwarement for ATI-based GPUs
- Embedded smart processing of unrelenting streams of data in rugged OpenVPX
- 6U OpenVPX-compliant VITA 65/46/48 (VPX-REDI) module
- Supports up to 2 high-end nVIDIA or ATI GPU compute nodes per 6U slot
- MxM form factor preserves rapid technical insertion of latest GPU architectures
- Advanced power management capabilities
- Conduction-cooled and air-cooled versions
Mercury now offers a scalable ISR subsystem powered by the Ensemble 6000 Series GSC6200. The conduction-cooled, 6U form factor subsystem features performance in the TeraFLOPS range. The use of GPUs enable the solution to be delivered in an optimized size, weight, and power (SWaP) footprint.