IEI Technology introduced the eFIAT factory floor information acquisition terminal. The eFIAT is a compact, cost-effective, easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate, data terminal with communication functionality and turnkey data reading software. The eFIAT is ideal for applications that link the shop floor to ERP systems with AIDC technologies likes barcodes and RFID.
eFIAT Information Acquisition Terminal Features
- Based on the open ARM9 architecture and powered by Linux
- Web-enabled device with built-in web server, FTP server, and related internet services
- Designed to handle network failure and power failure
- Can be configured to automatically send each input data to two servers with different IP addresses
- Compact form factor design
- 16 character x 2 lines backlight LCM and 4 Status LED display
- 17 numeric/direction/Enter and 8 programmable function keys
- 2 x USB + 1 x PS/2 peripheral integration
- 10/100Mbps ethernet connectivity
- MiniSD expandable storage capacity
- Optional redundant battery pack for power failure backup
eFIAT-100 is based on the open ARM9 architecture and is powered by Linux. The eFIAT-100 is flexible enough to integrate with AIDC peripherals and other various expansion interfaces and feed real-time information to the host over the network. To ensure data collecting consistency, the eFIAT-100 carries special features to protect against unexpected system failures.
More info: IEI Technology