ACROSSER Technology rolled out the Micro Box AR-N8601 networking appliance. The AR-N8601 Micro Box features the VIA CN700, VT8237R+ chipsets and Eden ULV 500MHz CPU. The AR-N8601 network appliance support up to 1GB DDR2 system memory at 400MHz. ACROSSER AR-N8601 Micro Box networking appliance is available now. It is ideal for applications like UTM (Unified Threat Management), WAS (Web Access Management), VPN, and anti-spam mail solution.
Micro Box AR-N8601 Networking Appliance Features
- VIA CN700, VT8237R+ chipsets
- VIA Eden ULV 500MHz CPU
- Measures 210 x 150 x 33 mm
- Low power consumption
- 3 PCI onboard 10/100 Fast Ethernet
- Supports up to 1GB DDR2 system memory
- CF socket, 1 x SATA, SATA power, 2 x USB
- Console, VGA(pinhead), KB/MS (pinhead)
- Supports PXE boot from LAN
A fanless version will be available this month. The fanless version supports only Compact Flash as storage device.
More info: ACROSSER Technology