IEI Technology announced the ACT-408A access control terminal with an 8″ touch screen and EM/Mifare RFID reader. The ACT-408A system includes a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 processor for ultra low voltage, fanless operation. The ACT-408A can be deployed for elevator security management to control in-elevator readers to restrict access from the ground floor to other floors. The ACT-408A can also be used for access control in hospitals, office and apartment buildings.
The ACT-408A includes IEI’s One Key Recovery software to easily create a full system backup or recover from system failure by restoring from a backup image. With the RFID reader and the Wiegand interface, the ACT-408A is ideal for all access control and security management applications.
IEI Technology ACT-408A Features
- Intel Atom processor N270 1.6 GHz CPU for ultra low voltage fan-less support
- Dual 125KHz-EM/13.56MHz-Mifare RFID reading capacity
- 8″ TFT touch color screen, fully interface display, all operation can be done on the touch screen directly
- Built-in open door relay, alarm relay and exit button input
- Reader tamper proof detection function
- Able to connect external Wiegand 26 slave reader
- Built-in 3W speaker and microphone for bi-direction voice communication or voice message
- 300K pixel web-camera for real-time image/video access and capture or facial identification
- 802.11 b/g wireless connection
- Advanced in-wall mounting mechanism design
- IP64 Front panel watertight and dustproof is the perfect solution for harsh environments
More info: IEI Technology