American Portwell Technology announced the CAR-3005, CAR-3006, and CAR-3007 network security appliances. The new CAR-3005/6/7 network security appliances are regulatory certified for FCC/CE and UL. They are also RoHS/WEEE Compliant and is designed with a riser card option to support both standard PCI-E x8 add-on cards and Portwell ABN/NIP Ethernet modules.
Portwell CAR-3005/6/7 Network Apppliances Features
- Cost effective Intel Core 2 Quad platform
- Intel G41 and ICH7R Chipset
- LCD display module options: EZIO-300 (2 to 16 characters), EZIO-G400 (128×32 graphical), EZIO-G500 (128×64 graphical)
- Dual-channel DDR3 1333/1066 up to 4GB with 2 slots
- One 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA HDD
- Gen 2 Bypass segement
- Six GbE RJ45 ports on board with 2 bypass segments
- Expandable with 8 GbE SFP or 4 GbE RJ45 interface
- Ready for 10G SFP Ethernet
- Optional Redundant and DC power input solutions
American Portwell’s CAR-3005/6/7 series of 1U rackmount network appliances are ideal for network security (such as IDS/IPS, Firewall, VPN, anti-spam, anti-virus and UTM), network management (such as routers, RAS gateways, QoS, server-load balance, wireless LAN controller and video streaming), medical DICOM and PACS applications, and industrial automation control via Ethernet TCP/IP.
More info: American Portwell Technology