The ACT-08A, from IEI Technology, is an 8.4″ SVGA RFID Panel PC. The IEI ACT-08A intelligent all-in-one access control terminal reads both MIFARE and EM tags and transponders. The ACT-08A features the x86 Intel910GMLE and Intel 945GSE chipsets. The x86 ACT-08A all-in-one panel PC with Windows CE and Windows XPE operating systems is a complete turnkey solution that comes with an RFID reader digital camera, microphone, two speakers, built-in Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth module.
IEI Technology ACT-08A Features
- 8.4″ TFT-LCD with Resistive Touch Screen
- Fanless 1.0 GHz Intel Celeron M processor with 512 KB L2 cache or 1.0 GHz ULV VIA Eden processor
- Two-in-one EM/MIFARE compliant RFID reader in front of the panel
- 300K pixel camera up to VGA resolution (640 x 480)
- Embedded camera and microphone
- Wireless Connection 802.11 b/g wireless LAN module (internal PCIe mini card interface)
- One CF Type II slot
- Mounting panel, wall, stand and arm mounting compliance (VESA 75 mm x 75 mm)
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology
- IP 64 compliant front panels with anti-shock and anti-vibration shields
The ACT-08A is ideal for door access, time attendance, cashless payment for vehicles, ticketing, membership clubs, photocopying, dining, laundries, and parking access control applications.
More info: IEI Technology