RadiSys introduced the rugged Procelerant CEQM57XT COM Express module. The CEQM57XT module combines the Intel Core i7 and i5 processors and the Mobile Intel QM57 Express chipset with extended temperature range (from -25 to 70 degrees Celsius) and ruggedized vibration specifications. The Procelerant CEQM57XT is ideal for mil/aero and industrial applications such as ruggedized computers/tablets, unmanned vehicles/robots and in-vehicle computers. The RadiSys CEQM57XT COM Express module production shipment is planned for the second quarter.
RadiSys Procelerant CEQM57XT COM Express Module Features
- Basic 125mm x 95mm COM Express module based on the Intel Core i7 and i5 processors and the Mobile Intel QM57 Express chipset
- COM Express 1.0 Type 2 pin-out ensures smooth upgrades
- Six PCI Express x1 ports, one PCI Express x8 port, and optional PCI Express x16 expansion port for increased peripheral performance
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Trusted Platform Management
- Optional conformal coating
- Optional extended and industrial temperature standalone SODIMM memory
The CEQM57XT features the Intel Core i7 2.53 GHz, 2.0 GHz and 1.06 GHz processors and the Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz processor. The basic size 95mm x 125mm module is ideal for compute intensive applications such as military-aerospace, transportation and industrial applications requiring high levels of performance and durability. The CEQM57XT module is offered in a Type 2 pin out, enabling customers to easily upgrade from their previous generation module while boosting features and performance with up to 8GB memory, additional PCI Express lanes, and improved storage, graphics and audio.
More information: RadiSys