American Industrial Systems (AIS) announced a line of Full IP65/NEMA 4 Rated Weatherproof LCD Computers for wet, dusty, rugged, and humid environments. The systems feature low power consumption, high reliability, long product life cycle and high performance per watt operation. Fanless system options include the Intel Atom Processor, Celeron, and AMD Geode LX-800 Processor. Other options for the weatherproof LCD computers are HMI Touchscreens Capability, Sunlight Readability capability through Transflective enhancements, LED backlit Panels, and custom I/O’s. Prices starting at $1999 MSRP.
AIS Process Automation Control System Features
- IP65 (NEMA 4X) Weatherproof Stainless Steel Enclosure with Corrosion Protection, Including I/O Connectors
- Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz, Celeron, and AMD Geode LX-800 Processors
- Support Windows or Linux OS
- Brushed Stainless Steel Enclosure (optional black gloss coating)
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) Touchscreen Ready Platform
- High Resolution, High Brightness and Contrast
- Wide Range Temperature Displays
- Sunlight-Readable Monitors and Displays
- Long-Life Backlights, High Shock and Vibration Resistance
- “Built to fit” Custom Design Available
The industrial monitors are encased in a waterproof and dustproof anti-corrosive stainless steel enclosure to ensure complete all-weather protection including the rear I/O connectors. The stainless steel chassis can be cleaned with chemicals and is designed for situations where sanitation is of highest priority. The control systems feature specially designed IP65 / NEMA 4X weatherproof connectors and cables. The fool-proof design incorporates ABS thermoplastic covers and o-rings to completely seal the monitor from harmful particulate dust and water. Currently the Rugged Touchscreen Panel PCs are available in sizes 6.4″ to 20.1″. VESA standard mounting holes are available on every unit.
More information: American Industrial Systems