Axiomtek launched the 22-inch MMT225 TFT medical grade touch LCD monitor. The Axiomtek fanless MMT225 features a thickness of 69mm, 300 nits WSXGA LCD display, and user-friendly OSD. It’s IPX1 waterproof design protects the entire system from outside liquid, preventing system from crashing. The RoHS-compliance MMT225 TFT will be available in March 2010. The rugged monitor is ideal for medical image processing and mobile nursing cart.
Axiomtek MMT225 LCD Monitor Features
- 22-inch 300 nits WSXGA TFT LCD multi-function medical grade touch LCD monitor
- UL60601-1/EN60601-1, CE, and FCC class B certified
- Spill and dust resistant design (front panel: IP65, whole enclosure: IPx1)
- Built-in microphone/2w stereo speakers
- Optional 1.3 mega pixels camera/Bluetooth reader/CD-ROM/RFID
- Supports multi-signal inputs: VGA, S-video, video, DVI, audio-in and 3 USB ports (1 slave, 2 host)
- Optional Bluetooth/RFID reader/internal WiFi (802.11 b/g)
- Supports NTSC and PAL signals
- VESA FPMPMI, wall mount and desktop stand
The MMT225 TFT complies with UL60601-1/EN60601-1, CE, and FCC Class B certifications. The MMT225 features IP65 front panel, IPX1 spill/dust-proof designs, NTSC and PAL signals support, VGA, S-video, video, DVI, audio-in, 3 USB ports (1 slave, 2 hosts), and optional 1.3 mega pixels camera and built-in microphone/2w stereo speakers enables remote communication. In addition, Bluetooth is an available option for wireless connection with medical peripheral devices.
More information: Axiomtek