IBASE Technology introduced the ET830 Intel Atom-based Nano ETX Computer-on-Module. The ET830 features Intel Atom Z530 processor, Mobile Intel SCH US15W Chipset, Intel single-chip system controller hub (SCH), optimized integrated graphics solution. 533MHz front-side bus, dual independent graphics for CRT/LVDS displays, and 512MB of onboard DDR2 system memory. Samples of the ET830 are available now.
IBASE ET830 Nano ETX COM Express CPU Module Features
- Supports Intel Atom Z530 (1.6GHz), 533MHz FSB
- Intel VGA for CRT (CH7022)/ LVDS
- 1x SATA (via JMicron JMH330 bridge)
- 7x USB 2.0 (1 channel configurable as client)
- 1x PCI-E(X2) (externally available)
- MicroSD slot on board, 1x SD-IO (4/8bit)
- 2GB NAND Flash SSD on board
The ET830 ETX Computer-on-Module includes one SATA, seven USB (2.0), HD audio, and a MicroSD slot on board. Also supported are two PCI-E slots, which are available in the IP510 baseboard that IBASE offers. The 170mm x 170mm IP510 comes with four serial ports, Gigabit LAN, LVDS and CRT interfaces, parallel port, digital I/O, SATA, and six USB ports.
The small form factor module has a 55mm x 84mm footprint, which is only 39% of the COM Express form factor. The ET830 is ideal for mobile applications.
More information: IBASE Technology