Axiomtek announced the 22-inch MPC225-851-FL TFT fanless medical grade touch panel computer. The MPC225-851-FL features the Intel Core 2 Duo processor, CompactFlash, 2.5″ SATA HDD , compact 8X/24X combo drive, two 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, audio (MIC-in/Line-out), VGA, three COM, four USB 2.0 ports, and external 12V AC/DC medical grade power adapter. Mounting options include VESA arm and desktop. The MPC225-851-FL is ideal for applications like medical image processing and medical measuring instrument. The Axiomtek panel computer will be available around the middle of March, 2010.
Axiomtek MPC225-851-FL TFT Features
- 22-inch high brightness 300 nits WSXGA TFT LCD fanless super slim medical grade panel computer
- Flexible CPU selection with socket type reduces cost, increases convenience over onboard CPU
- Socket P Intel CoreTM2 Duo processor with Intel GM45 chipset
- UL60601-1/EN60601-1, CE and FCC class B certified
- Spill and dust resistant design (front panel: IP65, whole enclosure: IPx1)
- Built-in 1.3 mega pixels camera, 24X CD-ROM or 8X/24X combo drive
- One PCI or PCIe x 4 expansion slot, two 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- Optional Bluetooth/RFID reader/internal WiFi (802.11 b/g)
- VESA arm and desktop
The Axiomtek MPC225-851-FL complies with UL60601-1/EN60601-1, CE, FCC Class B certifications to ensure medical operation safety. The slim profile unit measures only 76mm in thickness and is outfitted with 22-inch wide view angle WSXGA TFT LCD display. In addition, it offers flexible CPU selection with socket type which reduces cost, increases convenience over onboard CPU, and still maintains a fanless operation and long product life cycle.
For expansion capability, the MPC225-851-FL supports one PCI or PCIe x4 slot for video capture card and data acquisition card. The built-in 1.3 mega pixels camera, microphone and stereo speakers enables medical professionals to execute remote operation. With its IP65 front panel and IPX1 entire system spill/dust-proof designs, the MPC225-851-FL is protected from outside damages, yet still offers excellent heat ventilation and fanless operation.
Bluetooth is an available option for wireless connection with medical peripheral devices. Optional WiFi (802.11 b/g) allows wireless real-time connection of patient record for assessment. To improve patient treatment accuracy, the optional RFID (radio frequency identification) offers an efficient way to validate patient identification and give proper treatment.
More information: Axiomtek