Axiomtek announced the DSA-146 digital signage platform. The DSA-146 is a 46-inch full HD wide TFT LCD. It combines the low power Intel Celeron M 575 2.0 GHz or high performance Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 2.53 GHz processor with Intel GM45 chipset. The DSA-146 is ideal for shopping mall, corporate, education, hospitality, religious organization, bank, transportation, retail store, restaurant, and theater locations. The DSA-146 will be available in the middle of February, 2010.
DSA-146 Digital Signage Platform Features
- 46-inch wide TFT LCD full HD digital signage platform
- Unique pluggable module architecture design eases system configuration and maintenance
- Intel Celeron M 575 2.0 GHz or high performance Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 2.53 GHz processor with Intel GM45 chipset
- Self diagnosis and built-in sensor for external temperature and LCD color/backlight
- Built-in 1GB DDR3 DRAM and 80GB SATA HDD
- Supports one 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet and MiniPCI Express for 802.11 wireless LAN
- VESA FPMPMI compliant flat panel mounting for suspension fixing way
- Optional touchscreen and motion detection sensor
The Axiomtek DSA-146 features a pluggable module architecture for system reliability and scalability. The digital signage platform can self diagnose LCD life and detect external temperature. The function of the LCD video alive detection can detect if communication between LCD and system board is working normally. The built-in sensor is able to detect outdoor sunlight in order to adjust LCD color/backlight automatically. For green power concern, the optional motion detection sensor can switch LCD off or on based on human foot traffic.
The DSA-146 features a 46-inch wide TFT LCD with full high definition (1920 x 1080 pixels). An optional touchscreen is also available. For storage capacity, the digital signage unit includes 1GB DDR3 DRAM plus 80GB SATA HDD. Other features include VGA or DVI out, 4 USB 2.0 and audio (4W x 2 built-in side facing speaker).
More information: Axiomtek