Taiwan Commate Computer Inc.(COMMELL) introduced the MPX-3132 2-port External Serial ATA (eSATA) Host Bus Adapter PCI Express mini card. The MPX-3132 PCI Express mini card supports dual-port External SATA II, enabling system integrator to get to market quickly and take full advantage of the speed and plug-and-play convenience of external SATA.
COMMELL MPX-3132 PCIE Mini Card Features
- PCI Express Mini Card compliant, Complies with RoHS
- Onboard PCI Express Sil3132 controller
- 2 External SATA II ports(3 Gbps)
- Compliance with Serial ATA revision 2.5
- Supports Port Multipliers with FIS based switching
- Support for RAID 0, 1 when single drives are attached
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 10, 5 when attached to a Port Multiplier
- Driver supports for Windows, Linux
The MPX-3132 board features the high-speed Sil3132 SteelVine controller and connects two 3 Gbps external Serial ATA (eSATA) device ports to a single lane Mini-PCI Express host connection. It includes support for FIS based port multiplier switching which accesses multiple drives simultaneously, effectively aggregating the bandwidth of the drives. The MPX-3132 mini card has a bandwidth of 3Gbps per port and is ideal for connecting multi-drive storage solutions. It is compatible with Windows, Linux operating systems.
More information: COMMELL