The MSC CXC-US15WP COM Express platform is designed for an extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The board uses only components that are qualified for the low and high temperatures. In addition, the design of the platform was adapted to extended conditions. MSC offers evaluation baseboards with PC-type connectors for evaluation and design-in of their COM Express platform. The CPU modules run under Windows XP (embedded) and Linux.
MSC CXC-US15WP COM Features
- Based on the Menlow XL platform
- Two extended temperature versions: Intel Atom processor Z510PT and Z520PT clocked at a maximum of 1.33 GHz
- Intel US15WPT System Controller Hub
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 500
- Up to 2 GB of DDR2 SDRAM
- 18/24-bit LVDS with up to 1366 x 768 pixel and SDVO with maximum 1920 x 1080 pixel
- Two PCI Express x1
- PCI and LPC interface
- High definition audio
- 8 x USB 2.0
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Enhanced IDE port
The MSC CXC-US15WP is ideal for visualization and HMI applications in the extended temperature range. Target markets are the areas of transportation, automotive, industrial automation, and medical technology.
More information: MSC Vertriebs