Liantec Systems introduced the TBM-X2000 Tiny-Bus 1U low profile 2-slot PCI Express / PCI extension module. The TBM-X2000 is based on the embedded Tiny-Bus modular extension solution. The TBM-X2000 is ideal for industrial computing platforms that feature low profile and small form factor enclosure with 2-slot of extension bus interfaces for industrial computing applications.
TBM-X2000 offers dual expansion slots in 1U systems including optional TBM-X2000PE with one PCI and one x1 PCI Express slot, and TBM-X2000P2 with dual PCI slots. TBM-X2000 is also integrated with onboard PCIe Intel Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe IEEE1394b FireWire 800 and PCIe MiniCard socket with external SMA connector for Wi-Fi antenna.
Liantec Systems TBM-X2000 Features
- Tiny-Bus Modular Extension Solution with 4 x1 PCIe and 2 PCI bus interfaces
- Dual extension slots in 1U system solution for Mini-ITX small form factor platform
- 2-slot parallel type extension solution with optional PCI Express / PCI slots:
- Dual 32-bit / 33MHz PCI extension slots
- One x1 PCI Express and one 32-bit / 33MHz PCI slots
- Onboard PCI Express Intel Gbit Ethernet controller with external RJ45 connector
- Onboard PCI Express LSI Agere IEEE1394 FireWire 800 host controller with external 9-pin IEEE1394b connector with 1.5A / +12V DC power output
- Onboard PCI Express MiniCard socket with SMA connector for Wi-Fi antenna
- System configuration meets 1U low profile of enclosure design with 2 extension slots
- Customized ODM/OEM service is available
More information: Liantec Systems