WIN Enterprises introduced the MB-80200 ETX system-on-module (SOM). The MB-80200 supports the Intel Atom N450 and D510 processors (code-named Intel Pineview-M and Pineview-D, respectively). MB-80200 supports Windows 7, Windows Visa ,and Linux. MB-80200 evaluation units will be available early February 2010. The SOM is ideal for portable medical, gaming, entertainment, military, kiosk, and aerospace applications.
WIN MB-80200 SoM Features
- Intel Atom Pineview processor
- Intel 82801HM I/O Controller
- Dual display with VGA and LVDS
- Low power consumption–minimum of 8W with Intel N450 CPU + chipset
- Fanless design
- Supports dual display with VGA and LVDS
- ETX 3.02 compatible
- Two SATA interfaces on module
The Intel Atom processors N450 and D510 provide a reduced on-board footprint through their integration of the Northbridge functions (memory and graphics control into the processor itself). This two-chip design enables smaller, more mobile products over the traditional three-chip solution.
More information: WIN Enterprises MB-80200 ETX SoM (pdf)