IBASE Technology introduced the MB950 ATX motherboard. The MB950 features Socket H (LGA1156) and supports the Intel Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 processors. The motherboard is based on the Intel Q57 chipset. A maximum of 6GB memory can be configured in four DDR3 socket at 1066/1333MHz. The MB950 board is ideal for the latest generation of POS, kiosk, automation, gaming, and multimedia applications.
The MB950 motherboard features dual Gigabit LAN controllers, six SATA-II ports, one IDE, fourteen USB 2.0 ports, four COM ports, and high-definition audio. Add-on cards can be connected to the onboard PCI-E(x16), PCI-E(x8) [(x4) Link], PCI-E(x1), four PCI, and ISA slot. The IBASE MB950 will be available in Q1, 2010.
IBASE MB950 ATX Motherboard Features
- Support Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium G9650 processors
- 4x DDR3 DIMM (w/o ECC), Max. 16GB
- 2x Gigabit LAN
- 6x SATA II, 14x USB 2.0, 4x COM
- 1x PCI-E(x16), 1x PCE-E(x8) [(x4) Link], 1x PCE-E(x1), 4x PCI, 1x ISA
- 1x IDE, 1x CF
- Support dual display; VGA/DVI-D
- Support AMT6.0
More information: IBASE Technology