congatec introduced the conga-BM57 COM Express module. The conga-BM57 features the Intel Core i7 620M 2.66 GHz processor, 4 MByte L2 cache, up to 8 GByte fast (1066 MT/s) dual channel DDR3 memory, and the Mobile Intel QM57 Express Chipset. The integrated graphics controller supports the Intel Flexible Display Interface (FDI) in order to allow for two independent video channels on VGA, LVDS, HDMI, DisplayPort, or SDVO interfaces.
The conga-BM57 is ideal for intense graphics applications such as gaming or medical image applications.
Conga-BM57 COM Express Module Features
- Intel Core i7-620M 2.66 GHz processor
- 4 MByte L2 cache
- Up to 8 GByte fast (1066 MT/s) dual channel DDR3 memory
- Mobile Intel QM57 Express Chipset
- Intel Flexible Display Interface (FDI) Support
- Five PCI Express lanes
- Eight USB 2.0 ports
- Three SATA, one EIDE
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Fan control
- LPC bus for slow speed extensions
- Intel High Definition Audio complete
More info: congatec