IEI Technology introduced the KINO-QM57 Mini-ITX CPU board. The KINO-QM57 motherboard has a G CPU socket for Intel Core i7 and i5 processors and the Mobile Intel QM57 Express chipset with Intel Active Management Technology 6.0. The Mobile Intel QM57 Express chipset allows the playback and transmission of high quality video. The chipset includes embedded Gigabit Ethernet capabilities. The IEI board is the ideal for high resolution digital signage, surveillance security monitoring, and public infotainment applications.
What is the KINO-QM57?
The IEI KINO-QM57 is a Mini-ITX CPU board for digital signage and surveillance security applications. The KINO-QM57 board is based on the 32nm Intel Core i7/i5 processor. The KINO-QM57 has an integrated graphics engine that supports 1080p HD video playback. The display output interfaces include two HDMI ports, a VGA port, and 18/24-bit dual channel LVDS option. The onboard graphics can support two grouped video signals on two sets of displays, or the same signal broadcast over all four outputs.
IEI KINO-QM57A Motherboard Features
- Supports two DDR III SO-DIMM memory modules (up to 4GB)
- Intel 82577LM GbE LAN controller
- Supports Intel Active Management Technology 6.0
- Enables remote control and monitoring functions over the network
- VGA port
- LVDS connector
- Two HDMI ports
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- SPIDF pin header
- Four RS-232 serial ports
- Eight USB 2.0
- Six SATA II connectors
- Three SATA power connectors powering two SATA drives each
- External 12 VDC power input
- Internal 2×2-pin power connector
- PCIe Mini card extension
- PCIe x16 interface (for graphics and I/O use)
More info: IEI Technology