RadiSys introduced the Procelerant CEQM57 COM Express module. The CEQM57 features the new Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and the Mobile Intel QM57 Express chipset. The modules are ideal for medical imaging, communications, military-aerospace, and test and measurement applications that require high levels of performance. Operating system support is available for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Red Hat Linux, and Microware Hypervisor. The Procelerant CEQM57 module production shipment is scheduled for this quarter. The module will available in a Type 2 and Type 3 pin-out.
What is the RadiSys Procelerant CEQM57?
The Procelerant CEQM57 is a COM Express module that measures 125mm x 95mm. The CEQM57 supports the Intel Core i7 processors at 2.53 GHz, 2.0 GHz and 1.06 GHz and the Intel Core i5 processor at 2.4 GHz. It features both single and dual LAN, dual channel DDR3 SO-DIMMs (non-ECC) and up to 8GB memory, and SSDDR3 options. The board includes expanded support for PCI Express, storage, graphics, and audio. The CEQM57 module utilizes UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface), reducing OEM design and development time by enabling quick BIOS customizations, new features, and re-use of BIOS enhancements.
RadiSys Procelerant CEQM57 COM Express Module Features
- Intel Core i5 and i7 Processor options (i7 610E 2.53GHz, i7 620LE 2.0GHz, i7 620UE 1.06GHz, i5 520E 2.4GHz)
- Mobile Intel QM57 Express chipset
- COM Express 1.0 Type 2 and Type 3 pin-outs ensures smooth upgrades
- Support for SSDDR (Solid State Disk on SODIMM form factor) for up to 32 GB NAND flash memory or up to 8 GB DDR3 memory
- ECC memory option for critical memory applications
- Six PCI Express x1 ports, one PCI Express x8 port (or a build option to support PCI Express x16 expansion port)
- Single or dual Gigabit Ethernet options
- Type 2 and Type 3 pin-out options
More info: RadiSys