CommAgility introduced the AMC-3D74 Advanced Mezzanine Card module. The module features nine DSP cores (three Texas Instruments TMC320C6474 multicore DSPs), a Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA, and a front panel Serial RapidIO (SRIO) interface. The AMC-3D74 is ideal for test equipment and general purpose DSP processing applications. The AMC-3D74 is available now and is shipping in volume.
What is the CommAgility AMC-3D74?
The AMC-3D74 is a single width, full-sized Advanced Mezzanine Card. A total of nine TI DSP cores (running at 1GHz or 1.2GHz) and a Xilinx Virtex-5 LX110T FPGA enable an application to be partitioned for the most effective utilization of system resources. Multiple 10Gbps SRIO interfaces are provided for radio cards and any customer-specific I/O requirements. The SRIO interfaces are also accessible via the AdvancedMC backplane, and optical I/O can be provided as an option. The AMC-3D74 also provides Gigabit Ethernet and RocketIO via the AMC backplane.
CommAgility AMC-3D74 Features
- 3 Texas Instruments TMS320C6474 DSPs each with 3 1GHz C64x+ cores
- Xilinx Virtex-5 LX110T FPGA
- SRIO infrastructure between DSPs, FPGA and AMC.4
- Front panel 4x SRIO connection
- Full Gigabit Ethernet infrastructure
- Single width, full-size AMC card
- Designed to provide carrier grade service in OEM applications
More info: CommAgility