ADLINK Technology introduced the Express-MV computer-on-module. The Express-MV combines the 45 nm Intel Core2 Duo CPU, GS45 chipset, and DDR3 memory in one module. The Express-MV is ideal for embedded applications with high demands on data-processing and high-end graphics performance. It is ideal for high-end data and media-processing applications.
What is the Express-MV COM Express Module?
The Express-MV is a COM Express Type 2 module that supports the Intel Core2 Duo and Celeron M processors. The Express-MV is based on the Intel GS45 Express Graphic Controller Hub SFF (Small Form Factor) and the Intel I/O Controller Hub ICH9M-SFF. The Express-MV is ideal for engineers who need advanced graphics performance and energy-saving, low power consumption solution in small form factor.
Express-MV Computer-on-Module Features
- Supports the Intel Core2 Duo and Celeron M processors
- Clock speed of up to 2.26 GHz
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3 dual-channel memory at 800/1067 MHz on two stacked SODIMM sockets
- Higher data-transfer speed at 30% less power consumption compared with DDR2 memory
- Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
- Supports Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0 (Intel DVMT 5.0)
- Intel’s GS45 Express Chipset
- PCI Express Graphics x16 (PEG x16) bus for SDVO/HDMI/DisplayPort
- Support for general purpose x8, x4 or x1 PCI Express devices
- Up to six additional PCI Express x1 lanes are also available from the Southbridge
- Single onboard Gigabit Ethernet port
- Four SATA/300 ports
- Legacy support is provided for a single IDE channel, 32-bit PCI, LPC, SMBus and I2C
- Equipped with an AMIBIOS8 supporting embedded features such as remote console, CMOS backup, CPU and system monitoring, and watchdog timer
What can the ADLINK Express-MV be used for?
The Express-MV is ideal for medical diagnostic equipment, medical imaging, digital signage, infotainment, industrial automation, gaming, video preprocessing, POS, and kiosk applications.
How much does the Express-MV cost?
The Express-MV COM Express module is currently available at a list price of $495.
More info: ADLINK Technology