COMMELL (Taiwan Commate Computer Inc.) introduced their MPX-7202 USB 3.0 Super-Speed PCI Express mini card. The MPX-7202 board features up to 5 Gbps data transfer when connecting to USB 3.0 compliant peripherals (10 times faster throughput than USB 2.0 standard). The card maintains compatibility with existing USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 peripheral devices.
COMMELL MPX-7202 Features
- PCI Express Mini Card compliant, Complies with RoHS
- Onboard PCI Express NEC µPD720200 USB 3.0 Host controller
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Spec. Revision 1.0 and xHCI Spec. Revision 0.96
- Expands two external USB 3.0 Super-speed ports
- Built-in power connector for receiving extra power supply from system
- Support USB legacy function
- Each USB port supplies maximum +5V/ 900mA power output with fuse over current protection
- Driver supports for Windows XP, Vista and 7
The MPX-7202 PCI Express board features dual-port Super-speed USB 3.0, Plug-n-Play, and maximum power output of 900mA. It is ideal for human-interface devices, mass storage device, digital cameras, networking, and video devices.
The COMMELL MPX-7202mini card is based on the NEC µPD720200 Universal Serial Bus 3.0 host controller . It complies with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification and Intel’s eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI). It supports low-speed (1.5Mbps)/ full-speed (12Mbps)/ high-speed (480Mbps)/ super-speed (5Gbps) data rate, and all USB compliant data transfer type.
More info: COMMELL