The AXIOMTEK iCON-33000 are hardened managed Ethernet switches with up to sixteen 10/100Base-TX ports and two combo Gigabit ports (copper or fiber optic ports). The rugged and intelligent Ethernet switch supports multi-mode or single-mode fiber or WDM fiber for customer selections. The iCON-33000 series supports α-Ring technology, which provides fast network recovery within 15mS. The IP30 aluminum housing with DIN-rail or panel mounting helps dissipate heat efficiently and is ideal for space restricted applications. The RoHS compliant products are available now.
AXIOMTEK iCON-33000 Ethernet Switches Features
- Complies with NEMA TS1 & TS2 environmental requirements for traffic control equipment
- Complies with IEC61000-6-2 EMC generic standard immunity for industrial environment
- “α-Ring” supports network redundancy; recovery time <15ms
- IEEE802.1w RSTP, IEEE802.1S MSTP and IEEE802.1D STP compatible
- IP multicast filtering through IGMP snooping V1, V2 & V3
- Supports port-based VLAN and IEEE802.1Q VLAN tagging and GVRP
- IEEE802.1p QoS with four priority queues
- Port link aggregation is to increase the transmission bandwidth
- RS-232 console, Telnet, SNMP V1& V2c & V3 , RMON, web browser, and TFTP management
- Supports IEEE802.1x security
- Up to 24 static secure MAC addresses per port, port mirroring
- -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F) operating temperature range
iCON-33000 switches feature deployment cost reduction, device redundancy, extended operating temperature of -40 to +75°C, fast recovery time, and space saving. It is an easy and cost-effective solution for device manufacturers to speedily transform existing devices.
The iCON-33000 series supports advanced features such as 802.1Q VLAN, port trunking, IGMP snooping, rapid spanning tree for redundancy, QoS for priority queuing, and port mirroring. Users may choose among SNMP/RMON, web browser, or telnet for remote monitoring and configuration. The rugged and intelligent Ethernet switch also supports rate control, which allows users to set the maximum bandwidth on each port individually. Redundant power inputs with terminal block and DC jack are available. The iCON-33000 series also meets NEMA TS1/2 standard for traffic control equipment and IEC61000-6-2 EMC Generic standard immunity for industrial environment.
More info: AXIOMTEK