Liantec Systems introduced the TBM-1450 Tiny-Bus PCI Express based 3-port IEEE1394b FireWire 800 host extension module. The TBM-1450 is based on the embedded Tiny-Bus Modular Extension Solution, integrated with onboard LSI-Agere PCIe FW643 IEEE1394 FireWire host controller, and one Mini-PCI type-IIIA/B socket. The TBM-1450 offers three external 9-pin IEEE1394b FireWire 800 ports with 1.5A/+12V DC power output on each port. The Tiny-Bus module features a small form factor, low profile, and modular IEEE1394b FireWire 800 host interface.
TBM-1450 Tiny-Bus Module Features
- Tiny-Bus Modular Extension Solution with x1 PCI Express and PCI bus interfaces
- Onboard PCI Express LSI Agere FW643 IEEE1394 FireWire host controller
- External three 9-pin IEEE1394b FireWire 800 connectors with +12V DC power output
- Supports 100/200/400/800 Mbps of data transfer bandwidth
- Supports multiple IEEE1394 (1394-1995, 1394a-2000, and 1394b)
- Enhanced with IEEE1394 OHCI 1.2 draft specification
- Supports hot-swapping and PnP connection for peripheral devices
- Supports both of the isochronous and asynchronous data transfer modes
- Supports 1.5A/+12V DC power output on each port
- Onboard Type-IIIA/B mini-PCI socket
The TBM-1450 supports portable hard disks; Digital Video (DV) camcorders; digital camera; networking over FireWire; CD/DVD-ROM; and other digital audio, digital video, automotive, and aeronautics computing applications with mass storage, digital video, digital audio devices.
More info: TBM-1450 Tiny-Bus IEEE1394b FireWire Host Module (pdf)