AXIOMTEK announced the ETM831, which is an Intel Atom ETX 3.x compliant system-on-a-module. Within a compact 4.5″ x 3.7″ (114 x 95mm) footprint, the ETM831 SoM features a high-performance, low-power 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor N270 and Intel 945GSE and ICH7M chipsets. The ETM831 supports up to 2GB of high-speed DDR2 system DRAM on a single SODIMM. The low-power module is ideal for communication, medical, factory automation, transportation, and surveillance applications. The RoHS compliant ETM831 will be available around the end of February 2010.
AXIOMTEK ETM831 System-on-a-Module Features
- ETX 3.x compliant system-on-a-module
- Intel Atom processor N270 1.6 GHz with FSB 533 MHz
- Intel 945GSE+ICH7M chipset
- DDR2 400/533 up to 2GB system memory
- 2 SATA-150, 1 PATA-100 supported
- DualView with different content and resolution
- 24-bit single/dual channel LVDS LCD supported
- 4 PCI Bus master and ISA Bus supported
- 5.1 channel audio (optional)
The compact ETM831 embedded platform comes with advanced connectivity and expansion interfaces including two SATA, four USB 2.0, one Fast Ethernet, VGA, 18/24-bit LVDS, AC’97/HD audio, PS/2 keyboard/mouse port, 2 UARTs ports, FDD/LPT port, and IrDA interface (optional). A watchdog timer is included to keep system running smoothly. The ETM831 supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Embedded Standard, Windows XPe, Windows CE, Linux, and QNX.
More info: AXIOMTEK