The AXIOMTEK NA-813 is a noiseless, power-efficient network appliance platform running on the Intel Atom N270 processor 1.6GHz with 512K L2 cache. The green network appliance features four Gigabit Ethernet ports, optional LAN bypass function, built-in Hyper-threading function, SpeedStep technology (to help reduce costly downtime and maximize uptime), and one 200-pin SODIMM socket (supports up to 2GB DDR2 400/533 of system memory). The NA-813 network appliance will be at the end of this month.
AXIOMTEK NA-813 Network Appliance Features
- Low power Intel Atom processor N270 1.6 GHz with 512K L2 cache
- Intel 945GSE Express chipset
- Supports 4 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel 82583V)
- Supports an optional LAN bypass function
- Supports BIOS redirected to COM port
- Supports one 2.5″ SATA HDD
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall applications
- Supports Intel Hyper-threading technology and SpeedStep technology
The AXIOMTEK NA-813 measures only 44 x 220 x 151 mm in size and supports operating temperatures of up to 45°C. The NA-813 is an ideal platform for VPN, content filtering, UTM, intrusion detection/ prevention systems, gateway antivirus, and firewalls.
The NA-813 features 2.5″ SATA HDD, CompactFlash, MiniPCI Express slot (optional), front-facing RS-232 DB-9 console port, two USB 2.0 ports, and front-facing LED indicators (for monitoring power and HDD activities). The network platform also features function of BIOS redirection to console port. In addition, the AXIOMTEK NA-813 supports the Linux kernel 2.6 embedded operating systems.
More info: AXIOMTEK