WIN Enterprises has added a/b/g Wi-Fi support to the WIN Pro IP PBX (PL-60700), which is an Asterisk-ready platform for IP PBX applications. The PL-60700 features the AMD LX-800, Onboard Sangoma FXO and FXS technology, one 10/100 LAN, optional ADSL, and four 10/100 switch ports. Pricing for the PL-60700 in OEM quantities begins at $585. Price includes CPU and power supply with memory and storage extra. PL-60700 with Wi-Fi support is available now.
The PL-60700 supports various versions of Linux, including Fedora 6 or above, Linux Gentoo 2006 or above, SuSe 10 or above, and Ubuntu 7 or above.
WIN PL-60700 Features
- Optional a, b, g, n Wi-Fi support
- AMD Geode LX800 500MHz processor
- 1x FXO and 2x FXS ports based on onboard Sangoma Remora digital telephony technology
- Supports Asterisk open source software
- Compact Desktop Unit: 12.25″ (W) x 1.75″ (H) x 6″ (D)
- One 184-pin DDR socket supports up to 1GB memory
- One 10/100Mbps; 4-Port 10/100 switch
- Two USB ports
- 2x Mini PCI
- Optional ADSL support
More info: WIN Enterprises