American Portwell Technology introduced the PEM-E200VLA ETX module. The PEM-E200VLA ETX embedded system board features the latest 45nm Intel Atom processor N270, Mobile Intel 945GSE Express chipset, high performance computing power, and a compact size of only 114mm x 95mm (4.49″ x 3.74″). The Portwell PEM-E200VLA is designed to support the dual VGA display interface for various multimedia devices with low power consumption. The PEM-E200VLA embedded board is ideal for applications that require fanless operation.
Portwell PEM-E200VLA ETX Embedded System Board Features
- The Intel ATOM N270 and 945GSE platform that provides cost effective solution and technology
- The Intel platform brings under 10W TDP solution for easy fan-less design
- SATA and IDE interface provide best cost effective functions for market
- Architecture of module and carrier boards speeds up time-to-market of tailor-made equipment
- Support one SODIMM socket and up to 2GB memory size
PEM-E200VLA module includes a SO-DIMM slot (supports SDRAM up to 2GB) two SATA, four USB 2.0, Fast Ethernet, two VGA (2nd VGA interface supported if TV-out function is not needed), 18-bit LVDS; HDA (High Definition Audio), I2C Bus, LPC (Low Pin Count) Bus, and the PEM-C200 microATX form factor based development kit carrier board.
More info: American Portwell Technology PEM-E200VLA Module (pdf)