American Portwell Technology launched the RUBY-9719VG2AR industrial ATX form factor motherboard. The RUBY-9719VG2AR is based on Intel G41 and ICH7R chipset. It supports a wide range of Intel processors including Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Quo, Pentium, and Celeron. The RUBY-9719VG2AR features two 240-pin DIMM (DDR2 SDRAM up to 4 GB), dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, four SATA ports, one IDE connector, one Compact Flash connector, one PCI-E x16, six 32-bit PCI slots, five 32-bit PCI slots, and one ISA slot.
RUBY-9719VG2AR Motherboard Features
- Intel Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo processor
- Intel G41 and ICH7R Chipset
- FSB up to 1333MHz
- Two 240-pin DIMMs support dual channel DDR2 SDRAM up to 4GB
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet port
- Six 32-bit PCI slots/ Five PCI slots and One ISA slot
- Four SATA-300 ports support Intel Maxtrix Storage Technology with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- PCIE x16 slot
- Six Powered Serial Port
The RUBY-9719VG2AR motherboard also features eight USB ports, audio via mic-in, line-in, and line-out. RUBY-9719VG2AR supports a range of Microsoft Windows operating systems (such as Windows XP Embedded, Windows XP, Windows Vista) and Linux. The industrial ATX motherboard is ideal for multiple applications such as industrial control and automation, multimedia, gaming, kiosk, digital signage, print imaging, digital surveillance, and network security.
More info: American Portwell Technology RUBY-9719VG2AR (pdf)