Nexcom rolled out the NISE 100 fanless computer for control and automation applications. The NISE 100 weighs only 4 lbs and is housed in a tiny 7.28″(W) x 5.2″(D) x1.97″(H) aluminum chassis. The NISE 100 features the Intel Atom N270 1.6GHZ processor with 533MHz FSB, 945GSE embedded chipset, three COM ports, GbE LAN port, and one DVI-I output. The palm-sized fan-less computer offers noise-free and space-saving installation in any industrial environment.
Nexcom NISE 2000 Features
- Supports On-board Intel Atom N270 Processor, 1.6GHz
- Intel 945GSE chipsets
- Dimensions: 7.28″ x 5.2″x 1.97″
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Single 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports
- 2xUSB/ DVI-I
- 1x RS232/422/485 and 2x RS232
The Nexcom NISE 2000 has no internal cabling. It is ideal for embedded applications. The dust-free and engineering-free system reduces maintenance cost and can support 24/7 operation. Operating temperature ranges from 23°F to 131°F. With all the benefits of small dimension, light weight and reliability, the NISE 100 is suitable for system control, data processing and automation applications.
Nexcom NISE 2000 Applications
- Automation Control: PC-based controller, facility management, and access control
- Machinery Automation: Engraving machine controller, sorting machine controller, gateway controller
- Digital Signage: Message board in train stations and airports
- Kiosk and POS: Vending machine, self-service ticketing kiosk in stores or airports
More info: NEXCOM