IBASE Technology rolled out the low-power IB946 half-size CPU card. The IB946 is based on the mobile Intel GM45 chipset supporting 45nm Intel Core 2 Duo processors with a 667/800/1066MHz FSB. Thanks to the chipset-integrated Intel GMA 4500MHD graphics, the IB946 offers excellent 3D graphics dual-independent displays with CRT and LVDS outputs. It is ideal for embedded applications that demand vivid graphics video playback such as point-of-sale, gaming and digital signage. Samples are available immediately.
IBASE IB946 Board Features
- Support Intel Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Celeron processors, 667/800/1066MHz FSB
- 2x DDR2 SO-DIMM, Max. 4GB
- Support dual display (CRT/LVDS)
- Intel 82567LM Gigabit LAN
- 5.1 CH HD Audio, CF socket on board, LAN Wakeup
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, PCI to ISA bridge
- 2x SATA II, 5x USB 2.0, 4x COM,1x ISA, 1x LPT
- 1x Mini PCI-E
The IBASE IB946 features nine USB ports, two serial ATA ports, four COM ports, high definition audio, CF socket, and Gigabit LAN connectivity. Other standard features are watchdog timer, digital I/O, PCI to ISA bridge, and Mini PCI-E expansion. System performance is improved with two DDR2 dual-channel memory sockets that fit up to 4GB of system memory.
More info: IBASE Technology