AXIOMTEK introduced the GOT-812 12.1-inch robust fanless touch panel computer. The GOT-812 features IP65-rating housing, sunlight readable technology, wide operating temperature, optional 802.11a/b/g/n wireless support, Intel Atom processor N270 1.6 GHz, and Intel 945GSE Express chipset. The touch panel computer is ideal for operation under severe conditions like outdoor environments in extreme sunny or rainy day, dusty or wet spaces in food factories or kitchens, and ships exposed to ocean salt water.
AXIOMTEK GOT-812 Touch Panel Computer Features
- 12.1-inch SVGA TFT fanless touch panel computer with Intel Atom processor N270
- IP65-rating whole system water/dust-proof design
- Fanless system with wide operating temperature from -20°C to +55°C
- Sunlight readable technology — high brightness 800 nits color display and low reflective touchscreen
- Optional 802.11a/b/g/n wireless kit for network connection
- Suspension and VESA mounting
Thanks to the IP65-rating water/dust-proof stainless steel housing, the GOT-812 protects the entire system from outside damage under any rugged environment. Its sunlight readable technology with high brightness 800 nits color display and low reflective touchscreen enables screen legibility even under strong sunlight.
The GOT-812 includes optional IP54 keyboard, optional suspension/VESA ARM kit for flexibility in installation, two DDR2 DIMM sockets up to 2 GB, CompactFlash or 2.5″ SATA HDD for storage option, 2 RS-232 ports, and 2 hi-speed USB 2.0 ports. Optional 802.11a/b/g/n wireless kit and 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet are also available for network connection.
The GOT-812 touch panel computer is compatible with Windows XP, Windows CE.NET, Windows XP Embedded (XPE), Linux. It is available now.