The ACROSSER AR-B5432 EPIC Embedded SBC features the Intel 945GSE chipset, on board Intel Atom N270 processor, Intel GMA950 graphics, and 200-pin SO-DIMM with DDRII 533/400MHz (up to 2GB). The AR-B5432 Computer Board supports CRT, LVDS, DVI, and TV-Out. The PCI-104 mainboard includes 6 USB ports (4 on rear and 2 internal), 3 x RS-232 / 1 xRS-232/422/485 (1 x DB9, 3 x onboard pin header), dual Giga LAN (Intel 82574L), 2 x SATA, HD audio, and 8 bit GPIO. ACROSSER launched the AR-B5432 board last month.
ACROSSER AR-B5432 EPIC Embedded SBC Features
- Processor: Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz
- Memory: Up to 2GB of DDR2 RAM via one SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 2 x SATA, 1 x CF
- Display: 1 x VGA, 1 x DVI, 1 x 18-bit LVDS, 1 x TV-Out
- Networking: 2 x GbE ((Intel 82574L)
- Serial Port: 1 x RS-232/422/485, 3 x RS-232
- USB: 6 x USB2.0
- Expansion: 1 x PCI-104 slot
- Operating temperature: 32 to 140 deg. F (0 to 60 deg. C)
- Dimensions: 4.53 x 6.5 inches (115 x 165mm)
AR-B5432 EPIC embedded computer board is ideal for low cost application projects such game machine, POS/POI/Kiosk, and digital security.
More info: ACROSSER AR-B5432 EPIC Computer Board