The AXIOMTEK NA-820L is a network appliance platform with four front Gigabit LAN ports. The NA-820L combines firewall, virtual private network (VPN), IDS/IPS, content filtering, UTM, network management, network security capabilities. The network appliance features the Intel 945GC+ICH7R chipset and supports the Intel Core2 Duo processor up to 1.8 GHz with a 800 MHz front side bus. The NA-820L will be available near the end of November 2009. The AXIOMTEK NA-820L is ideal for applications like VPN, content filtering, UTM, network security gateway, and other embedded box with multiple-LAN solutions.
AXIOMTEK NA-820L Features
- Extreme cost-effective network appliance platform with 4 front Gigabit LAN ports
- LGA775 socket Intel Pentium 4/Pentium D/Core2 Duo processor
- Supports four 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel 82573)
- Supports LAN bypass function
- Supports BIOS redirected to COM port
- Supports two 2.5″ SATA HDD, one PCI slot and MiniPCI slot for expansion
- Supports one RS-232 DB-9 console port and two USB 2.0 ports
- Suitable for firewall, VPN, IDS/IPS, content filtering, UTM, network management, network security application
To prevent network problems when the platform shuts down, the NA-820L supports LAN bypass function through WDT and GPIO pin definitions. It also features function of BIOS redirection to console port. The NA-820L network appliance platform has powerful storage interfaces including two 2.5″ SATA HDD and CompactFlash, and one PCI and MiniPCI slots are available for expansion. For easy access, the front panel also has one RS-232 DB-9 console port, two USB 2.0 ports, and LED indicators that monitor power and HDD activities. In addition, the NA-820L supports mainstream Linux kernel 2.6 and 2.4 embedded operating systems.
Through an Intel 82573L Ethernet controller, the network appliance platform supports four gigabit Ethernet and the IEEE 802.3u standard for critical network environments. Dual DIMM sockets support up to 4GB of DDR2 system memory, and additional network application support is made possible by PCI slot, MiniPCI slot, and CompactFlash socket.
More info: AXIOMTEK