WIN Enterprises launched the MB-80070 COM Express Module. The MB-80070 features the Intel CPU Socket 479 that enables support for Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo or single core Pentium M, and Celeron M processors. The board offers flexibility in storage options by providing parallel and serial ATA interfaces. Prices for the MB-80070 begin at $280 in OEM quantities. Price does not include CPU. Allow eight weeks for delivery.
MB-80070 COM Express Module Features
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo, Pentium M, and Celeron M processors
- Intel 945GME with ICH7M chipset
- PICMG COM Express R1.0 compliant
- One DDRII SO-DIMM socket
- Intel 82573L GbE Ethernet interface
- System memory supports DDR II 400/533/667 up to 2 GB
- Flexible PCI-Express and PCI expansion
- Integrated graphics support: dual SDVO, Analog VGA, 24-bit LVDS, TV-Out interface
- Supports COM Express standard features (USB, SATA, ATA, GPIO, AC97)
- RoHS compliant
- Standard form factor: 95mm x 125mm; 3.8″ L x 5″ W
The MB-80070 board enables easy system expansion by supporting interfaces that include 5x PCI-Express, 32-bit PCI 2.3, and LPC bus. The module supports 24-bit dual-channel LVDS for high quality video and is appropriate for cart-based medical, test and measurement, industrial automation, interactive client, military, and other applications.
More info: WIN Enterprises MB-80070 Intel Core 2 Duo COM Express Module (pdf)