IBASE Technology introduced the MI952 Mini-ITX motherboard. The MI952 embedded platform is based on the AMD 780E chipset. The board is ideal for high-end embedded client applications such as industrial automation, test and measurement, digital signage, and surveillance systems. Standard I/O connectivity includes high definition audio, two Gigabit LAN, two SATA, eight USB, and four serial ports. Samples of the IBASE MI952 AMD 780E-based Mini-ITX motherboard are available now.
IBASE MI952 Mini-ITX Motherboard Features
- Support AMD Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 / Athlon II / Sempron, up to 2.9GHz processors
- AMD 780E with built-in Radeon HD3200 internal graphics
- With DVI-I, DVI-D and HDMI display interface
- Two Realtek RTL8111C PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- 4x COM, 8x USB, 2x SATA II, HD audio
- Watchdog timer, 1x PCI-E x16 expansion slot
The IBASE MI952 is compatible with both AMD Athlon dual-core processors and low power AMD Athlon single-core processors from 8W to 65W. Through the integrated ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics, the motherboard comes with an array of display interface such as DVI-I, DVI-D and HDMI, and supports two independent displays. It also has an optional 128MB GDDR3 dedicated frame buffer (sideport memory) for optimization in power savings and video decoding.
More info: IBASE Technology