AXIOMTEK rolled out the GOT-5120T-830 12.1″ SVGA TFT fanless touch panel computer. The GOT-5120T-830 is based on the Intel Atom processor N270 and Intel 945GSE chipset. The touch panel computer features touchscreen, mini card slot, built-in WLAN antenna for wireless network connection, optional RFID function, 2.5″ SATA HDD, CompactFlash storage devices, thermal solution, and anti-vibration design. The Atom-based touch panel computer is ideal for supermarkets, malls, restaurants, museums, theaters, music stores, stations, hotels, meeting rooms, and convenience stores. The GOT-5120T-830 is available now.
AXIOMTEK GOT-5120T-830 Fanless Touch Panel Computer Features
- 12.1-inch SVGA TFT fanless touch panel computer with Intel Atom processor N270
- SVGA color TFT LCD display with resolution of 800 x 600
- Light weight (2.4 kg), modern and ultra slim (52mm in thickness) mechanical design
- A mini card slot and a built-in WLAN antenna for wireless LAN/GPRS/GSM/3G connections
- Optional RFID function
- 2.5″ SATA HDD and CompactFlash for storage capacity
- Thermal solution and anti-vibration (up to 2G for CompactFlash) design
- Various mounting ways: Panel/Wall/VESA/Stand (optional)
- I/O features of 2 COM, 2 USB 2.0, Ethernet, Audio, VGA
The GOT-5120T-830 includes 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, mini card slot, and built-in WLAN antenna for wireless LAN/GPRS/GSM/3G connections in real time. The optional RFID (radio frequency identification) offers an efficient way for libraries, schools, logistics and transportation fields to validate the access, inbound/outbound items and other operations. Other features include 2.5″ SATA HDD and CompactFlash (vibration resistance up to 2G) for storage capacity, mounting for panel/wall/VESA/stand (optional), 2 COM, 4 USB 2.0, audio, VGA, and over-current protection fuse.
More info: AXIOMTEK