Adeneo Embedded released a complete set of Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 BSPs for various silicon vendors and platform architectures. Adeneo has migrated all of their BSPs to Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3. The Adeneo engineering team worked closely with Microsoft in the development of complete solutions using Silverlight for Windows Embedded as well as Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3. Thanks to Microsoft Silverlight technology included in Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3, application and user experiences can be implemented quickly.
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 BSP platforms and Architectures
- Atmel AT91SAM9 architecture, covering 8 different CPUs including recently released AT91SAM9G10, AT91SAM9G20, and AT91SAM9G45
- Freescale i.MX architecture, with BSPs for i.MX25, i.MX27, i.MX31 and i.MX35. Adeneo Embedded also maintains the official i.MX25PDK and i.MX27PDK distributed by Freescale Semiconductors.
- Intel Atom, covering Atom Z5xx and Atom N270 architectures
- NXP LPC3180 and NXP LPC3250 architectures
- ST Microelectronics SPEArHead600
- Texas Instruments OMAP3530 with support of the Gumstix Overo development kits
More info: Adeneo Embedded