The VIA VB8003 Mini-ITX board features a 1.6GHz VIA Nano processor, VIA VX800 unified media system processor, and an DX10.1 S3 Graphics 435 ULP onboard discrete graphics processor. It supports the latest advanced HD codecs and DX10.1 graphics. A wide range of connectivity options are available, including four display configurations using the VIA VB8003′s two HDMI, DVI, and VGA ports. The VIA VB8003 is ideal for a range of next-generation digital interactive devices and digital signage applications.
VIA VB8003 Features
- Onboard S3 Chrome 435 ULP. Supports ChromotionHD multimedia video engine, enabling hardware acceleration for H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, WMV-HD, and AVS
- Supports 4 display outputs including HDMI, DVI, and CRT
- Supports DDR2 533/667 SDRAM Supports one IDE and two SATA hard drives
- Supports Compact Flash type II
- Supports six USB 2.0 ports
- Supports two COM ports
- Supports HD audio
The VIA VB8003 Mini-ITX board can utilize the integrated graphics of the VIA VX800 MSP in tandem with the dedicated S3 Graphics processor to offer developers the widest possible variety of multi-display configurations, including dual-HDMI, LVDS, DVI, and VGA technologies. Supporting up to 4GB of DDR2 system memory, the VIA VB8003′s dedicated GPU can take advantage of 256MB of dedicated GDDR3 graphics memory. On-board I/O includes dual HDMI, a DVI port, VGA port and two RCA jacks, dual Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, serial and PS2 ports. Storage includes two S-ATA ports, a 40-pin IDE and a type 2 Compact Flash slot.
More info: VIA Technologies