Taiwan Commate Computer Inc. (COMMELL) rolled out the FS-A72 PICMG 1.3 System Host Board-Express (SHB) with higher bandwidth for PCIe ports. The FS-A72 single board computer is based on the Intel Q45 Express chipset, which supports Intel Core 2 Quad processor Q9400, Intel Core 2 Duo processors E8400, E7400, E6400 and E4300, Intel Dual-Core processors E5300 and E2160, and Intel Celeron processor 440 @ 1333/1066/800 MHz System Bus. The FS-A72 SBC is ideal for CTI, graphics-intensive games, or serious number-crunching programs.
FS-A70 System Host Board-Express Features
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo desktop, Pentium D and Pentium 4 in the LGA775 socket @ 800/1066/1333-MHz
- Memory: 2 x DDR3 800/1066 MHz SDRAM up to 4.0GB
- Chipset: Intel Q45 Express and ICH10DO
- VGA Interface: Intel integrated extreme GMA 4500 technology
- LAN Interface: 2 x Intel 82574L PCIE Giga LAN
- Serial ATA: Support 6 x SATAII
- Audio: Intel ICH10DO integrated with Realtek ALC888 High Definition Audio
- I/O Ports: 5 x RS232 and 1 x RS232/422/485 Serial Ports, 8 x USB2.0 ports, 1 x DB15 VGA port, 1 x PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, FDD, Printer port
- GPIO Interface: Onboard programmable 8-bit Digital I/O interface
- WatchDog Timer: 256-level generates system reset programmable watchdog timer
The COMMELL FS-A72 single board computer features a built-in Intel Graphics Accelerator 4500 and support for dual-displays, Microsoft DirectX 10, and OpenGL 2.0. The Graphic Memory Controller Hub includes an updated backbone architecture that optimizes available bandwidth with the 1333 MHz system bus. The FS-A72 SHB also supports Intel Matrix Storage Technology (MST), provides quicker access to applications and data files with RAID 0 and 10, and greater data protection against a hard disk drive failure with RAID 1, 5, and 10.
The FS-A72 System Host Board-Express includes interfaces for floppy, printer port, PS/2 keyboard and mouse, GPIO, 5 x RS232C, 1 x RS232/422/485, 2 x Intel82574L PCI-Express Giga LAN, and 8 x USB2.0 ports. It offers support for high definition audio and Dolby technology.
More info: COMMELL