WIN Enterprises introduced the MB-80020 PICMG 1.3-style single board computer (SBC). The MB-80020 SBC supports twin, AMD six-core Opteron processors to deliver 12 cores of processing power. The single board computer features the AMD RS5690 chipset, FireWire, LSI chip, and PCI-X. The MB-80020 board also accommodates AMD Dual- and Quad-core Opteron processors for impressive scalability. The MB-80200 is available now. The single board price for the motherboard is $722 (without CPU and memory).
WIN Enterprises MB-80020 Single Board Computer Features
- AMD multicore Opteron processor support through Socket F provides dual-, quad-, and six-core processor support
- Twin CPU support for up to 12-cores of processing power
- AMD SR5690 / SP5100 Chipset
- 4GB memory
- Temperature, fan speed, voltage are monitored and a Watchdog Timer generates software selectable timeouts and system resets
- Provides dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN ports with dedicated PCI-Express
- HyperTransport Link supports a stackable IP-90330 CPU module with second processor and additional memory
- Dual RS-232 Serial Port and 4 USB 2.0 Port headers are provided
- On-Board DVI-I and LVDS ports passes dual-head video signals from optional graphics card
- 6x SATA-II Ports with RAID 0/1 support are available from SP5100 Southbridge
The MB-80020 supports 32- and 64-bit data-intensive computing that enables OEMs to easily upgrade high-performance product lines. The module supports up to 20 lanes of PCI-Express providing unsurpassed throughput. An MXM-II connector supports an ATI Radeon e2400 mobile MXM-II Graphics Card that enables graphic support for applications such as medical imaging, scientific computing, oil and gas, surveillance, and other intense applications. Optional cards are available to provide HD Audio output and Firewire support. Software support includes Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Linux versions where kernel support is available.
More info: WIN Enterprises