Quanmax announced the KPC-1790 panel PC. The KPC-1790 is a 17-inch high performance and rugged solution with resistive 5-wire touch screen. The panel PC supports Intel 45nm Core 2 Duo processor with up to 2GB DDR3 system memory. The KPC-1790 is powered by the Mobile Intel GM45 Express chipset integrated with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500MHD. It supports various display interfaces. The KPC-1790 panel PC has a dust/waterproof IP65 front bezel design for harsh environments.
Quanmax KPC-1790 Panel PC Features
- 15”/ 17″ TFT LCD Display with Resistive 5-wire TouchScreen
- CPU Support
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9400 (6M Cache, 2.53 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB)
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor P8400 (3M Cache, 2.26 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB)
- Intel Celeron Processor 575 (1M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 667 MHz FSB)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD supports
- IP65 approved front bezel
- 1x GbE, 2x COMs, 2x USB ports, Digital I/Os
- DVI-I, HDMI, HD Audio
The Quanmax KPC-1790 panel PC is based on the latest multi-core technology. It can run automation control and analytical software to increase operational safety and enhance manufacturing efficiency. The KPC-1790 offers all communication capabilities required for HMI with 1 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x RS232, 1 x RS232/422/485 and digital I/Os. The panel PC supports DVI-I and HDMI video output. An optional WLAN module and antenna for network connectivity completes the operator interface terminals design for real-time data and remote access.
The rugged KPC-1790 is ideal for use in many factory automation environments. Flexible mounting options include VESA and panel mount.
More info: Quanmax KPC-1590/1790 Industrial Panel PC (pdf)